The host hotel,The Graduate Hotel, is located at 615 Washington Avenue SE.
The deadline to reserve a room at The Graduate is July 17, 2019. To reserve a room, use the reservation form or call 612-379-8888, press 1 for Reservations, and ask for the Mycological Society of America Annual Meeting. Reservation rates start at $164 USD/night excluding taxes and fees.
Note: Reservations may be made for any nights between August 9 and August 15, 2019. To change the dates of your stay, select “Modify” on the upper right-hand corner of the reservation page and select dates in the Arrival and Departure sections. Unfortunately, the reduced rates are not available for stays prior to August 9, 2019, or after August 15, 2019. To book dates outside of this block, please call The Graduate at 612-379-8888 and press 1 for Reservations.
Dorm Room Space
Dorm room space is available on the University of Minnesota campus for overnight stay.
Space is $46 per night for a double room or $57 per night for a single room. If you would like to reserve a double room, you will need to know your roommate’s name prior to registering. Payment is required via credit card when registering.
To complete a reservation:
- Visit the registration form
- Create an Account using the Sign-Up Link or an External Account
- Review the University Housing Policies & Regulations and Terms & Conditions. You will need to agree before you move forward with the form.
- Select Next, Complete Fields Required, Repeat.
- Review the summary information based to ensure total cost is accurate.
- Check out.